People are at the core of our business and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an international growing Investment management firm located in the city centre of Luxembourg.
The Legal Manager will be reporting to the Head of the legal and cooperate with the other Legal Managers while managing together a growing team of legal and paralegal professionals.
- Planning the organisation of quarterly board meetings for the portfolio companies, ensuring appropriate coverage of all topics to be discussed
- Ensuring that other board meetings of the portfolio companies (including without limitations those for the approval of investment opportunities, financing/funding transactions, distributions, approval of annual accounts/interim accounts) be timely held and properly documented
- Supervise the drafting/review of minutes of board meetings, shareholders’ meetings (including appointment and removal of directors/managers, approval of annual, accounts, distributions, etc), legal agreements to be drafted internally (including deeds of incorporation, articles of association and amendments thereto, financing documents shareholders’ loans, hybrid instruments and other financing documents) be cohesive and consistent and timely approved, executed and filed
- Coordinate the team’s interactions with notaries, external counsels, other advisors, international multidisciplinary teams and other internal teams (accounting, cash management)
- Monitor the timely filing of annual accounts and, more generally, that relevant information/amendments be timely filed with (inter alia) RCS, RBE
- Monitor internal filing and day-to-day administrative tasks for the portfolio companies
- University degree in Law
- 7-10 years’ experience within corporate services in Luxembourg or a reputed law firm, working with unregulated entities at SPV level, AIF, Real Estate or Private Equity funds
- Excellent English, any other language will be an advantage
- You have a good knowledge of the duties and responsibilities of management services to be rendered to Luxembourg investment vehicles
- Previously mentored and supervised team members, and reviewed their work
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Renata Ubaviciute +352 26 19 28 1022