The Legal team provide support in relation to all aspects of Company’s fund range and investment products. For the most part, these fund ranges are domiciled in Luxembourg, the UK and Ireland. The team also provides legal advice to senior management on any legal matters or developments which may affect their business.
People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- Support Company’s product development functions as they relate to products (i.e. UCITS and AIFs) and the registration of the funds abroad
- Provide ongoing legal services, draft and negotiate agreements, provide solutions to various legal queries, and help to improve internal procedures in relation to products
- Provide legal advice on any product legal matters or developments which may affect their businesses and on group strategic projects
- Review new laws and regulations and assess the impact on the relevant Company products and business units, advise on legal and regulatory environment and liaise with external counsel and/or regulators
- Represent Company in external meetings and fund associations
- Act as a key liaison with other legal teams, company secretariat, compliance, risk and internal audit functions within the group, working with these areas to ensure a joined-up and cooperative approach
- Maintain or organise the maintenance of a know-how database with useful precedents and legal opinions. Help to improve internal procedures and operational processes in relation to product delivery
- Law degree with experience in fund/investment-related environments, working in an often unsupervised position
- Thorough knowledge of fund structures and the European investment management industry and legislation (UCITS, AIFMD, etc.) is very important
- Strong interpersonal skills and can demonstrate confidence and tact when dealing with key stakeholders, board members and senior management
- Project management and strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Fluent in English. Any other language skills would be an advantage
- Pro-active team player
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005