Excellent opportunity to join an international, well-reputed, and growing firm within a human-sized team.
Your role will be to provide legal advice to the Company and its Luxembourg and foreign subsidiaries for minimising the Group’s exposure to legal and regulatory risks whilst maximising the risk-adjusted return on the Group’s investments.
People are at the core of our business, and everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- Provide legal advice concerning the day-to-day operations of the Group, its compliance with applicable laws and regulations, investment transactions of the Group and their coordination and execution focusing on transactions related to real estate, infrastructure and private equity investments
- Ensuring that investment, disposition and financing transactions are closed under internal approval of the Company/the Group in line with the Group’s guidelines
- Review and negotiation of all contractual agreements entered into by the Company
- Establish and implement efficient legal policies and procedures to mitigate legal risk
- Perform legal research, monitor amendments to laws and regulations, and advise on their implications on the Group
- Draft and maintain corporate template documents for the Group, develop know-how and monitor legal and regulatory developments in the corporate M&A in the different asset classes
- Build and maintain trust-based relationships with key stakeholders
- Law degree
- Between 2 and 5 years post-qualified experience in the corporate/commercial practice of a law firm or alternative investment industry with international exposure
- Fluency in English
- Excellent attention to detail
- Multitasking, ability to prioritise and to work under time pressure
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
To include yourself in this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005