This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading European private equity firm as a Legal Corporate Officer in a fast moving environment.
You will be based in Luxembourg and work autonomously on all company secretarial and corporate governance requirements.
You will work in a dynamic environment using your energy and drive to meet the ongoing deadlines.
You will also use your strong and effective communication skills both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff including senior partners, as well as with external contacts.
- Responsible for ensuring decisions are approved and documented in conformity with governance structure
- Responsible for the level and standards of company secretarial governance across the Luxembourg entities, including meeting planning and notification, minutes kept, permanent files and databases updated
- Tracking the implementation of board decisions agreed at boards and/or board committees
- Managing information flow from higher level boards to subsidiary boards/portfolio companies
- Providing an interface between board members and senior management
- Receiving all minutes of subsidiary boards and maintaining a central comprehensive file to trace all decisions and approvals
- Ensuring compliance with all filing requirements across all relevant legal entities
- Assist in-house lawyers with oversight of local legal entities and compliance of those entities with applicable laws, tax laws and group governance codes and protocols
- Coordinating with external legal advisers
- Managing board preparation timetable and adherence by participants
- Preparing/agreeing meeting agendas with chairman and board members
- Responsibility for delivery of board meeting papers and presentations to participants
- Drafting of minutes reflecting board discussions and resolutions
- Oversight of board planning
- Relevant academic records, degree in law and/or economics or an industry recognized company secretary qualification
- 2 to 5 years of experience as a Legal Administrator, Paralegal or Legal Officer within a domiciliation firm, fiduciary, Law Firm or Fund Services
- Alternative fund industry experience, preferably private equity, is an asset
- Experienced in working autonomously
- Fluent English (spoken/written). French or German languages would be a strong asset
- Accurate and attentive to detail
- Motivated, organised and professional
- A good team player
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Agnieszka Parisse as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-AP1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1021