Would you like to join a well know European insurance company?
Are you an experienced Java developer?
This is an opportunity to join a European company as a Java Developer. In this role you will participate in projects to develop new and existing applications and carry out the maintenance of the systems. You will work in the city of Luxembourg and will report to the IT Manager.
- Collect and analyse user needs and advise on technical choices by giving suggestions for improvements
- Write technical specifications, participate in the design of test plans, monitor and supervise providers
- Develop new applications according to the best practices and propose new development technologies
- Integrate third-party tools and developments and follow-up with deliverables and deadlines
- Perform unit tests
- Ensure the maintenance of applications in production
- Investigate and correct anomalies and ensure errors and solutions are documented properly
- Participate in deliveries and settings of applications
- Launch and follow-up run procedures
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in IT
- Strong experience in similar Java Developer roles
- Excellent knowledge of: JAVA/JEE, SQL (Oracle / MySql), Application server (Glassfish, JBoss), NetBeans IDE, SVN, Talend, Timextender, WebServices (JAX-WS/JAX-RS), React / JSF / PrimeFaces, JIRA, Windows environment
- Knowledge of Python / Solidity / Git is a plus
- Experience in agile methods and in the life insurance sector is also a plus
- Analytical mind-set, autonomous, team-player, flexible, customer-centric focused and solutions-oriented
- Fluent in French with an advanced level of English
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BL1
We'll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 28