People are at the core of our business and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This is a great opportunity to join a well-known company in Luxembourg and a leader in its sector.
- Operate an AWS platform: different applications, large datasets and real-time pipeline processing capabilities
- Build distributed systems to serve a different kind of requests, provide search and analytics across structured, semi-structured and unstructured datasets.
- Build and maintain a container infrastructure in the Cloud (AWS services)
- Support projects related to DevOps approaches and expand automation
- Manage incidents with the Manager of the Applications
- Bachelor or master’s degree in computer sciences, IT, Engineering or equivalent
- At least, 3 years of similar experience with AWS infrastructures
- You are experienced with AWS services as well as Linux and Windows systems
- Solid knowledge to understand programs in compiled and dynamic languages
- AWS certification will be considered as a strong asset
- Good understanding of database technologies, for instance: Oracle, Cassandra, MySQL, Postgres and AWS Relational Database Services
- Strong knowledge in Kubernetes, Helm and AWS EKS
- You are experienced in distributed systems, microservices architectures, RESTful API
- You already built scalable, fault-tolerant and low latency systems
- Good knowledge: in the operation and continuous deployment and integration of applications platforms
- You are fluent in English, French and/or German would be an asset
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Gerd Hartmann as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
Gerd Hartmann +352 26 19 28 1033