Are you a dynamic and ambitious Human Resources business Partner looking for a new challenge?
Are you ready to join an international and growing commercial company?
With the full support of the Head of Human Resources, you will be a key player in all areas of the Human Resources function for the Luxembourg entity, you will be contributing to the development of efficient HR processes and you will collaborate to Group HR projects.
If you think this role would be an exciting next step in your career, find out more below and get in touch with us!
- Be a business partner for local Managers and the person of contact for employees regarding HR day-to-day issues
- Coordinate personnel administration and timely manage related processes: vacation, medical visit, sickness, personnel files, draft of work contracts, onboarding and induction plan, employee welcome kit, probationary period process, headcount reporting, work certificates etc.)
- Prepare salary instructions for the external payroll provider
- Act as a point of contact for public institutions and local authorities
- Handle recruitment process: posting of job adverts, sourcing of candidates, interviewing, selection and onboarding
- Be in charge of training (training plans and INFPC report for state subsidies)
- Support and enforce implementation of HR integrated processes such as development of positive employer branding, career website, training, compensation & benefits, performance management, career development framework
- Support HR Projects on Group level and HR Corporate
- Make proposals to continuously improve quality of HR service delivery
- Support change management process
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor or Master degree in HR or any related field
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role (HR Business Partner or HR Generalist)
- Solid knowledge of Luxembourgish labour law
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly motivated and target driven
- Ability to cope with a various number of different tasks and topics in a dynamic growing organisation, capacity to prioritise and organise work
- Enthusiastic, service oriented with a can-do attitude and team player
- Ability to work autonomously
- High level of care and confidentiality is required
- Excellent command of MS Office
- Fluent in French, German and English
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Emilie Bavant as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-EB1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1032