Are you fluent in English and German?
Do you have a at least 3 years’ experience in HR Administration?
For a well-established and dynamic company, we are looking for a HR Benefits Specialist.
- Engage and assist in managing ongoing benefits delivery and manage its impact on HR & Payroll processes.
- Act as SME for HR Shared services around CE HR benefits, taxes and payroll related compliances and associated speciality queries resolution as applicable
- Contribute to the development and implementation of HR projects. Participate in C&B projects in CE region (e.g. review benefits, implement new benefits, cross-border transfers)
- Strive for service excellence and work with the HR Generalists to identify and implement service improvement across the whole HR operations. Be the first escalation point for exceptional HR Services queries (including payroll and benefits)
- Provide guidance to HR and Payroll Services teams
- Assume vendor management accountability for local archiving services providers
- Lead the implementation of the document management strategy for all the offices in the CE
- Provide support to the Associate Director HR Shared Services to build and maintain relationships with internal and external customers, including liaison with the HR Shared Services and HR Generalists
- Support the writing and reviewing of HR Policies and articles on HR Hub
- Provide guidance in respect of existing and past employee references, ensuring they adhere to employment law regulations
- Attend regular meetings with Regional Team Leaders to exchange best practice ideas
- Support the Associate Director HR Shared Services with regular assessment of the satisfaction of the quality, cost and availability of the HR Shared Service team. Monitor the performance and make recommendations for continuous improvement of service delivery
- Support with local HRSS audits (Internal/External) and work towards closing any observations outlined in an appropriate manner.
- Other HR responsibilities as deemed appropriate
- Self-motivated to operate in a very fast paced environment
- Familiarity with HR processes, knowledge of project and vendor management
- Good Knowledge of Payroll taxes and compliances would be an added advantage
- HR legal basic knowledge
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Problem-solving mindset
- Fluent English (spoken and written) and Business German. French would be an advantage
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 34