For a leading European manufacturer we are recruiting a Head of PMO. They are dedicated to creating premium products with a focus on sustainable and healthier food. A broad product gamma, which is continuously renewed and innovative thanks to multiple R&D sites, assures a long-term growth across Europe and the opening up of new markets in Asia.
Only recently have the first steps been taken to fully renew and insource the IT landscape. A key position in this large IT transformation program is the role as head of PMO. You will be the right hand of the CIO and be part of the corporate IT leadership team. You will set up the operating office, which is currently a greenfield setting that is also an innovative, dynamic and international environment.
You shall join a leading player with a strong product portfolio and financial position, who offers growth potential.
- You will be responsible for managing the IT project portfolio and project execution through a team of professional managers.
- Assure that all IT projects are aligned to business strategic goals and provide clear value to the business.
- Will interact with the key IT stakeholders and the business functions. The aim is to constantly highlight project progress, budget tracking and potential activities that could impact project deliverables.
- Implement the projects approved by the IT Strategic Portfolio plan and you will set up and lead a team of project managers and external resources. You own the methodology and internal processes of the whole IT organisation, with special emphasis on financial management, demand management, business relationship management, problem management and project management.
- Your primary responsibility is project portfolio management. You own the entire project portfolio and coordinate resources, timeline and budget. You ensure that project management methodology is applied in a consistent way and control projects risks and remediation actions. Furthermore you’re in charge of team of project managers, IT process management and IT performance indicators.
- As head of PMO do you lead by positive personal example and do you focus on the successful delivery of outcomes.
- You have extensive experience in managing a portfolio or programme management office within a large and complex business including large scale IT programmes.
- You have over 10 years of experience in people management.
- You possess a broad methodological knowledge and are capable of implementing best project management practices in a pragmatic way.
- You have strong financial management skills and are experienced in risk management and resource planning.
- You are agile in mind and willing to work with remotely based colleagues in other locations.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Ruben Van den Brande - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
Ruben van den Brande