Do you have a strong experience in finance, including accounting and financial reporting?
Is your background in the commercial sector, specifically in Telecommunications or Technology companies?
Do you have a solid knowledge of IFRS?
This commercial company is looking for a Finance & Reporting Manager to structure the financial function in Luxembourg. As a Finance & Reporting Manager you will be responsible for managing the preparation of all external and internal financial reporting and providing accounting guidance within the group. You will be part of the finance team located in group headquarter in Luxembourg and will report to the CFO of the group. Travels to the other locations will be required in accordance with the business needs.
If you think this role would be an exciting next step in your career, find out more below and get in touch with us!
- Prepare the semesterly and yearly reports and manage the internal and external review of these documents
- Preparation of AMF and CSSF filings and other internal reporting
- Prepare quarterly revenue release
- Monitor and ensure timely identification and compliance with evolving accounting guidance, provide IFRS interpretation and prepare technical memorandums
- Communicate and explain accounting issues and evolving accounting guidance to the management team
- Assist in the coordination of annual audit and half-year review activities of external auditors
- Manage communications with external auditors on external financial statements and accounting
- Support M&A activity by performing due diligence and preparation of purchase accounting
- Supervise international accounting, create, implement and maintain comprehensive worldwide accounting policy documents to improve clarity and consistency
- Implement and maintain reporting procedures to comply with internal control requirements
- Support month end and year end closing and perform continuously reviews on the closing procedures, providing suggestions in how to reduce the financial closing time
- Develop the European Financial function required along the business growth
- Run and participate in other ad hoc projects
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Accounting / Finance / Tax or equivalent
- Strong experience in finance (international accounting, controlling and financial reporting)
- Exposure to Stock Exchange Authorities and strong knowledge of IFRS are a must
- Previous experience in project management and in the Telecommunications or Technology sectors are a plus
- Advanced Excel skills and good command of Microsoft Office
- Fluency in English. French or German is a plus
- Excellent communicational and business partnering skills
- Autonomous, process and results-oriented with a hands-on attitude
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BL1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1028