Are you fluent in English and/or French?
Do you enjoy traveling and collaborating with other teams from different cultures?
Are you dynamic and flexible to quickly adapt to a changing environment?
If so, this is a great opportunity to join a commercial company. As Finance Product Owner, you will be responsible for implementing a new finance system, optimising IT finance related costs, improving internal and external reporting, bringing differentiated ideas, developing new strategies and bringing value to the business.
The Finance Product Owner will report to the Vice President Finance.
- Analyze and manage the implementation of the finance module of Dynamics 365 locally and in subsidiaries.
- Document and understand data needs of finance system requirements, which may include procure to pay, fixed assets, revenue recognition, cash and financial closing.
- Report, write, and document finance procedures related to the finance system.
- Review, maintain, and suggest modifications as appropriate to the current procedures and processes related to Dynamics 365.
- Train finance and accounting team members on how to use the new finance tool.
- Assist team members in solving problems relating to their tasks, which may relate to system implementation and production.
- Collaborate with BI Team and Group controlling to develop group reporting and IT Team in Belgium.
- Execute other projects and duties that may be assigned.
- Master`s Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting system and general accounting, controlling experience would be an asset.
- Experience in the implementation of MS Dynamics 365
- Understanding of financial concepts such as budgets, cash flow (CF), return on investment (ROI), operating return on assets (OROA), shareholder value added (SVA), as well as accounting rules.
- Financial accounting background with a strong passion for data science & analytics and process automation.
- Attention to detail to ensure the delivery of consistent and high standards.
- Ability to solve problems, prioritize, multitask as well as work independently under pressure, and meet tight deadlines.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and LUX GAAP.
- Ability to travel up to 30% when required.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to maintain open communication and develop close working relationships with colleagues, customers and managers.
- Fluent in English, French will be considered an asset.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Gabriella Huri as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 691 448 443