Do you want to be a part of a small, but very successful office with a talented global team?
Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious?
Would you like to work in a stable and professional environment where you can see your added value?
Our client manages Infrastructure and Real Assets, where they manage funding and capital of the group. They are currently searching for a candidate who will be a Finance Manager strengthening their Fund Management team.
- Participate in the settlement of complex transactions including acquisitions, divestments, refinancing of large infrastructure assets, mergers and derivative transactions
- Work in conjunction with various stakeholders, such as lawyers, asset management teams and other internal fund management teams
- Lead the cash distribution processes in and out of the project entities, coordinating with the relevant parties and preparing the related documentation, e.g. funds flows, forecasts, notices
- Review the financial statements, involving auditors, local services providers and internal finance/tax teams in order to ensure that the entities remain in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Support the on-going daily activity of these entities (attend board meetings, cash management, monitoring of accountants) and serve as primary point of contact for any internal or external finance query on their activity
- Stay up to-date on new accounting requirements and regulations in order to explore new potential opportunities for the Luxembourg entities.
- University degree in Business Administration or Finance
- Previous accounting, finance or audit background
- Very strong technical and analytical skills with keen attention to details
- Confidence in dealing with complex group structures
- Strong communication skills with ability to negotiate
- Proactive with strong skills in Excel
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 22