Do you want to be part of a talented global team?
Are you instinctively entrepreneurial and ambitious in nature? If you're determined to succeed, my client can help you reach your potential.
As a Finance Executive, you will be working within the Fund Management team, where you will be involved in all facets of the finance functions of the Luxembourg companies.
- Participate in the settlement of complex transactions including acquisitions, divestments, refinancing of large infrastructure assets, mergers and derivative transactions
- Work in conjunction with various stakeholders, such as lawyers, asset management teams and other internal fund management teams
- Lead the cash distribution processes in and out of the project entities, coordinating with the relevant parties and preparing the related documentation, e.g. funds flows, forecasts, notices
- Review the financial statements, involving auditors, local services providers and internal finance/tax teams in order to ensure that the entities remain in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Support the on-going daily activity of these entities (attend board meetings, cash management, monitoring of accountants) and serve as the primary point of contact for any internal or external finance query on their activity
- Stay up-to-date on new accounting requirements and regulations in order to explore new potential opportunities for the Luxembourg entities.
- Relevant university degree with prior around 5 years’ work experience in accounting, finance or audit.
- Sound technical competencies in dealing with complex group structures and their associated accounting and tax issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English.
- Highly motivated, proactive and resilient individual who demonstrates sound business judgment and strong interpersonal skills.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 22