Excellent career opportunity for the corporate lawyer with experience in private equity and/or real estate.
Our client, alternative investment firm, focusing on the opportunities in Europe and US market.
You will be responsible of working closely with the legal, finance, and investment teams, and providing legal support. Drafting intercompany loan and service agreements, reviewing and commenting upon service supplier contracts. Providing basic research, drafting legal and business communications, and overseeing file management and administration.
- Support relevant legal aspects of Company corporate transactions, including commercial contracts, subsidiary management, tax and treasury operations, record retention and legal compliance
- Structure, draft and review contracts, reports, and other legal documents
- Guide managers and other team members to ensure compliance with Luxembourg rules and regulations
- Handle corporate secretarial matters
- Together with legal team maintain Company management information database, KYC function, corporate resolutions, and relevant management activities
- Perform other record keeping functions pertaining to the maintenance and administration of various documents and agreements
- Ensure the language of Company documents is appropriate and consistent with organizational standards
- A University Degree and background in Corporate Law
- 3 years of post-qualified legal experience in a cross border corporate environment
- Experience in Real Estate/Private Equity Fund is an advantage
- Proficiency in legal research to ensure compliance with the most recent rules and regulations of Luxembourg
- Ability to draft corporate documents such as directors/shareholders’ resolutions and minutes, and powers of attorney, as well as draft and review service contracts and NDA’s
- Excellent communication skills, business, and financial acumen
- Analytical ability and strong attention to detail
- Result and service-driven, with good problem-solving skills
- Positive, pro-active and collaborative attitude. Able to work well with colleagues across time zones around the globe
- A self-starter with the ability to work autonomously
- Proficient Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Fluency in English, while proficiency in German language would be an advantage
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 22