Great opportunity to join the subsidiary of the world's largest insurance and reinsurance brokerage group, a member of the Captive Solutions family, being also one of the leaders in the business of management of insurance and reinsurance companies for its global client base.
People are at the core of our business, and everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- Implement a compliance risk analysis and perform the relevant controls to evaluate the effectiveness of the mitigation activities
- Establish a compliance plan to implement controls where needed to reduce the remaining risks
- Identification and communication of the rules in force (laws, circulars of the CAA, BCL, etc.)
- Ensuring that the company is in line with requirements provided by laws, regulations and circulars governing access to the insurance sector and the conduct of business related to activities of the company
- Ensuring AML/CTR measures are implemented according to the legal and regulatory requirements
- Centralisation of information on compliance issues
- Analysis of compliance issues, interventions, and follow-up
- Assistance and advice to the management, employees, and Clients on compliance matters
- Awareness and training of the employees and Clients according to the executed service agreements.
- Documentation of the compliance work.
- Proven experience (minimum 5 years) in compliance in the insurance or banking sector
- Technical knowledge of the regulatory environment: Solvency II reporting, GDPR processes overviews, complaint inventory
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Project and process expertise or experience working directly as a business analyst
- Experience communicating with Top Management, and clients, as well as confident verbal and written communication skills
- English and French speaking
To include yourself in this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005