Our client, a dynamic and fast-paced Fintech is currently looking for a collaborative, dedicated Deputy Group Financial Controller who is willing to take part in a matrix organisation and help to grow the business internationally.
You will join an international team and report directly to the Group Financial Controller.
- Be responsible for the Financial control, the integrity of financial information and the development & documentation of policies, procedures and controls
- Be in charge of the day-to-day activities of the company
- Sign off all new product approvals, analyse NP and design Finance & Accounting processes and system solutions in collaboration with Group Accounting Manager
- Deputise for Group Financial Controller and contribute to group financial processes
- Be the point of contact with regulators on financial matters
- Ensure and improve the compliance of regulatory requirements in regard to Finance
- Ensure the effectiveness of internal controls and the compliance to policies and procedures
- Participate in Finance related projects, complex accounting transactions under multiple GAAPs and collaborate with other departments across the Group
- Master’s degree in finance/accounting or similar with a professional accounting qualification
- 10+ years of experience in a Finance Management position, in regulated financial institutions (banks and/or payment institutions)
- Excellent verbal and written presentation and communication skills
- Strong collaborative leadership and negotiation skills
- Experienced at working across different locations, countries and cultures
- Proactive and hands-on approach
- Fluent in English, French will be considered an asset
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact GABRIELLA HURI as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1010