You will have an opportunity to join well-reputed, privately owned, independent company and to support the existing international team on ongoing Due Diligence on shareholders, intermediaries and distributors and to work in close cooperation with the AML Team.
- Build and maintain professional relationships with internal or external stakeholders
- Provide assistance / cover to team leader when necessary
- Provide accurate and informative information / details to team leader whenever required
- Ensure proper escalation of critical issues to team leader / Management whenever required
- Take ownership of issues and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Interact in a friendly and professional manner with both internal and external customers
- Perform initial customer Due Diligence
- Ensure timely completion of ongoing customer reviews on a risk-based approach, applicable polices and standards
- Respond to e-mail queries
- Maintain accurate customers review records
- Experience in the client take-on and/or ongoing Due Diligence area
- Good level of understanding of AML/KYC documentation
- Excellent communication and social skills - ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Team player who can gain the support and commitment of peers and internal
- Accuracy and attention to detail in all aspects of service delivery, documentation and
- A proactive approach to internal relationships with an analytical, enquiring mind and a
willingness to learn
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact KHRYSTYNA SAHAN as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 11