Do you have previous experience in financial services with customer exposure?
Are you fluent in Italian and English with ability to deliver clear communication?
Would you like to work for a great international company?
My client is a global privately-owned investment company, who have strong values of commitment, collaboration and client focus. They are currently searching for a Customer Service Associate to replace a promoted team member due to their successful growth. The department is the first point of contact for any Continental Europe clients investing.
- Take ownership of issues and ensure they are resolved in a timely manner
- Remain highly motivated and focused towards achieving set individual, department and company goals.
- Interact in a friendly and professional manner with both internal and external customers.
- Actively support the companies “Treating Customers Fairly” framework, ensuring areas of concern are reported promptly to your team leader.
- Develop a sound understanding of the industry
- Develop and maintain an understanding of companies Funds, procedures and systems, as well as an in-depth knowledge of service offering Liaise and develop strong relationships with your team leader to ensure agreed market goals and service standards are consistently delivered in line with existing policies and procedures.
- Be the first point of contact for your relevant market or region
- Share market knowledge experience and provide assistance on referred issues.
- Show creativity in solving special issues and encourage continuous improvement.
- Provide assistance / cover to team leader when necessary.
- Provide constructive feedback to Management wherever possible to further improve existing services.
- At least two years in financial services with exposure to customer service
- Fluency in Italian and English other languages are considered an advantage
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Gain an in-depth knowledge of the market you are designated to
- Team player to work together with an international team
- Quality driven with transparency and accurate information
- Ability to ensure proper escalation of critical issues to management
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Annie Burton as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-AB1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1013