A great opportunity to join a leading Real Estate investor where you will take care of a large real estate portfolio across Europe.
This role is a great next step in your career if you have already acquired experience with a law firm or a fiduciary in Luxembourg and if you are looking to consolidate and grow your skills and talents in the long term with a company that works in a strong team and results-based environment.
To apply to this job, please contact me directly.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of Real Estate structures
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities’ corporate governance
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.)
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents
- Fluent in English
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience dealing with the Luxembourgish RCS and board meeting organization
- Knowledge of the corporate governance framework in Luxembourg
- Experience working with and maintaining strong professional links with lawyers, auditors, notaries, service providers
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1022