A great opportunity to join a leading Real Estate investor where you will take care of a large real estate portfolio across Europe.
This role is a great next step in your career if you have already acquired experience with a law firm or a fiduciary in Luxembourg and if you are looking to consolidate and grow your skills and talents in the long term with a company that works in a strong team and results-based environment.
- Manage the legal and corporate requirements of your own portfolio consisting of roughly 150 entities;
- Ensuring thorough hand over post-closing for new deals and their subsequent legal and corporate life cycle until the disposal process;
- Liaise with the cross-European, London and internal management as well as service providers and advisors for efficient running and best practice of all deals and entities’ corporate governance;
- Track and monitor the accuracy of the legal documents (legislations, signature, date, corporate details etc.);
- Liaise with internal account management, acquisition and sales teams for transparency of information, organisation and resulting legal responses of projects and companies;
- Organise regular board meetings, board minutes, RCS filings, written resolutions ;
- Help to maintain the company database and assist in the virtual archiving process ;
- Monitor the accuracy and accessibility of legal and corporate documents ;
- Ensure organized, clear and consistent saving, filing and scanning of all documents.
- 3-5 years of experience in corporate secretarial and or corporate administration with a fiduciary, law firm or corporate department in Luxembourg
- Perfect fluency in English is mandatory
- Total proficiency with MS Office standard applications
- Experience convening board meetings and drafting related documentation (minutes, proxies, convening notices, powers of attorney etc…)
- Experience working with and maintaining strong links and a professional relationship with auditors, lawyers, notaries and service providers
- A very good team-player, able to work independently
- Ability to handle a wide variety of situations and challenges
- Professional manner both in person, on email and phone
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 1022