My client, an international alternative asset manager is growing and looking for a new team member to join their Luxembourg office.
As a Corporate Assistant you will be expected to help and be present at their Luxembourg office.
You will be reporting to the Corporate Director and assisting senior team members on corporate and administrative tasks.
- Manage intra-group and external payments
- Preparation of weekly cash registers
- Scanning, uploading, archiving and distribution of documents received
- Assisting with onshore and offshore execution of documents on behalf of various companies
- Liaison with notaries, law firms, banks etc. with regards to setting up of new companies and bank accounts
- Fillings before the Luxembourg register of commerce
- Treatment of mail in and out
- Office management
- Drive for results: Optimises results and achieves goals. Strives to exceed expectations in terms of productivity, relationships and quality
- Promoting Company: Communicates in a professional manner which is a consistent, positive reflection on Company. Seeks out opportunities to represent the company and promotes its best interests.
- Teamwork: The candidate should be able to demonstrate examples of having worked together with others as part of a team. They will need to be adaptable & willing to undertake varied tasks in order to achieve shared outcomes, including:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Fluent in English - French and/or German advantageous
- Good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work autonomously in large part in a cross-border, global team environment
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 10 22