This position is a great and rare opportunity to join an aviation leasing company.
The role will report to the Fleet Transactions Director and will be in charge of supporting the Fleet Transaction team.
- Giving assistance in transaction execution process (coordinating with external advisors and internal departments)
- Establishment of corporate approvals, ad hoc transaction documents and procurement of signatures
- Monitor and follow up on condition subsequent actions
- Giving assistance to Director on due diligence, deal structuring, transaction documentation and deal closing logistics
- Monitoring information required for lessor reporting and preparation of reports
- Tracking progress of transactions the team are working on and updating the team
- Monitor and analyze market data (financial, fleet, market transactions)
- Support the preparation of materials / presentations for internal & external briefings
- Liaise with other departments (accounting, tax, treasury)
- Previous experience in aviation leasing, finance or asset management industry is an advantage
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to analyze situations
- Solutions oriented
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Developed problem solving skills
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Powerpoint and Excel
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
help you go further. www.badenochandclark.lu
+352 26 19 28 1034