People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
This newly created role will offer you the possibility to represent a prestigious asset manager. Based in Luxembourg, you will join a team of CRM dedicated to the European Market and be dedicated to the existing portfolio of Belgian clients.
Working with the Head of Country and the local Business Development team, your responsibilities will include:
- Build up strong service relationships with the distribution network
- Handle incoming calls and act as an entry point for questions from the Belgium distribution network
- Coordinate meetings, conferences, conference calls, and other business functions
- Be a pro-active and idea generating partner within the local team
- Set up presentations and other documentation for the business development team
- Generate monthly/quarterly and ad hoc reports for HoC, local team, and Management
- Monitor the existing agreements in collaboration with the Legal department
- Coordinate the sending of ad hoc and regular reports to the distributors
- Event, fairs, and meeting participation
- Provide continual feedback to Management on market conditions, distribution network requests, product requests, competitor information, and operational or other issues
- Act as the interface between various internal departments
- Understand the operational procedure and guidelines and manage close cooperation with the Middle Office team on respective topics
- Review and proofread all marketing, product, press and reporting material in French and Flemish.
- Fluent in French, Flemish, and English with a graduate / post-graduate degree in finance, economics or law.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Highly motivated and dynamic personality, team player and client focused
- Comfortable to represent the company at fairs and events, able to travel when required to Belgium
- Good knowledge of investment management, investment products, and financial markets
- Previous investment fund and/or asset management and client service experience would be a strong asset
To include yourself within this recruitment process, to find out more information about this role, or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Annie Burton as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Annie Burton (email@example.com)