This is an exciting opportunity to be a leader of the Risk Management team of a rapidly growing third-party AIFM, be a part of the Risk Committee, and report to the Board of the AIFM. The ideal candidate will have local experience in risk function. Our client offers a stable and friendly teamwork environment, and opportunities to gain experience while working among highly skilled professionals.
People are at the core of our business, and we believe everyone has a chance to be part of the future of work. At Badenoch + Clark | LHH Recruitment Solutions, we believe in talent, not labels, and embrace diversity and promote more inclusive employment to our clients and partners.
- Be the leader of the Risk Management team of a rapidly growing third-party AIFM, be part of the Risk Committee, Conducting Officers Committee, and report to the Board of the AIFM
- Be responsible for maintenance and amelioration of the risk system of the AIFM, policies and procedures primarily for, real estate, private equity, and debt strategies
- Organize with the risk team and/or perform initial and regular risk assessments for managed funds
- Organize with the risk team and/or perform initial risk assessments for transactions made by the managed Funds and for their disposals
- Participate in coordination and/or production of regular and ad-hoc reports to the senior management, investment committee, risk committee, Conducting Officers Committee, and the Board of Directors of the AIFM and to the regulator. Ensure proper identification of potential or actual breaches of the risk limits and compliance of the funds with their risk profiles
- Support the monitoring of investment compliance of the funds under management; cooperate with portfolio managers and the compliance team
- Coordinate exchange of information between the administrators, investment advisors, depositaries, etc. Communicate with the professional of the clients
- Assist in the analysis and implementation of regulatory changes
- Be the escalation point between the risk team, conducting officers and the Board
- Academic degree in finance, economics, mathematics or equivalent
- Professional qualifications (CAIA, CFA, FRM) would be considered an advantage
- 6-10 years of related experience in the Luxembourg fund services industry with relevant risk management experience. AIFM experience is required
- Excellent written and verbal proficiency in English
- Able to organize and manage work of the risk team
- Understanding of risks related to financial instruments
- Good understanding of financial mathematics, statistics, and modelling techniques
- Analytical mind and ability to understand technical subjects
- Awareness of fund industry related regulation
- Familiarity with at least of one of the following strategies: Real Estate, Private Equity or Debt Funds required
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Khrystyna Sahan as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED.
Ready For Next.
Khrystyna Sahan + 352 661 448 005