This challenging HR opportunity is for an innovative firm with a great reputation on the market.
By joining this entity, you will have the chance to be part of a new technology success story!
- Support Talent Acquisition from strategy to hiring top talents. Select professional events for recruiting and ensure target achievement
- Implement an end-to-end employee journey from onboarding to offboarding
- Build a professional development program and manage training financing, including external certification grants
- Design HR frameworks and systems suited for a rapidly changing and growing company
- Probe the organisation and translate insights into actionable measures
- Be a catalyst for the organization’s performance at a world-class level
- Continue to develop a performance-based culture
- Develop best-practice operational mindset within the People Operations team and beyond
- Work closely with the executive team and Finance
- 10-15’ years of HR-related experience, with at least 5 years in a senior leadership position
- A Master in Human Resources or related field or equivalent experience required
- A proven track record in leading and executing HR efforts through the entire chain
- Good knowledge of HR management systems (Oracle HCM knowledge is a +).
- Experience in actively building diversity programs.
- Ability to inspire, motivate and build high-performing teams.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further. www.badenochandclark.lu
+352 26 19 28 10 34