The Business Intelligence Supervisor is accountable to create and manage a dynamic, multi-level reporting framework to support the Business.
Will consolidate information, develop and maintain standard and ad hoc reports, analyse and identify key trends for the Business stakeholders.
- Expert across functional business units to drive technical and logical set-up of Business Intelligence tools that assist in optimising financial results and achieving strategic goals
- Recommend and develop dashboards using data to implement user friendly delivery of key data to the business stakeholders
- Accountable for the production of regular monthly reports including: monthly rental performance, management KPIs and management reporting
- Ensure that key reporting and dashboards are provided in a timely and accurate basis
- Responsible for providing analysis on key performance measures and drivers to Management Team
- Lead the ongoing development of performance measurement metrics and techniques to continuously improve measurement of the business.
- Review and resolve data issues, utilising appropriate analytical approaches.
- Supervise a team of BI Analysts that is responsible for providing management with targeted dashboards, reports and analysis that promote data-driven decisions.
- Ensure continuous improvement in data integrity, analysis, and reporting capabilities.
- Protect data assets and ensure the Company’s compliance with data security and privacy regulations.
- Collaborate closely with Controlling and Operations.
- Perform any other duties as required.
- Experience of project delivery / business change within Business Intelligence.
- Proven strategic thinking
- A strong business acumen coupled with the ability to communicate findings to both IT and business leadership
- A good listener, capable of understanding the restraints and possibilities of the business, able to translate this to concise, targeted, actionable dashboards and reports
- Extensive experience in report, dashboard, and scorecard design/implementation
- Able to prioritise analytical requests in face of changing priorities and competing demands
- Technical hands-on BI software experience, with tools such as Tableau, BusinessObjects, Crystal Reports, Cognos, SAS, Alteryx, etc. (experience with multiple software packages preferred)
- Knowledge in building up a data warehouse with data coming from Dynamics system and exploiting it under Microsoft power BI
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Office Suite and VBA
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BL1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1028