This Commercial company is looking for a Business Intelligence Developer. In this role you will be accountable of transforming data into insights that drive business value. Through use of data analytics, data visualisation and data modeling techniques, you will identify trends that can help other departments, managers and executives in the decision-making process.
You will be part of a small and dynamic team and will report to the Business Intelligence Team Lead.
- Support the company’s departments in the analysis and documentation of their needs
- Provide monthly reports (performance and management KPIs)
- Ensure delivery of reports and dashboards in a timely and accurate basis
- Design solutions adapted to business processes
- Build and launch new data models that provide intuitive analysis to customers
- Model data warehouses and datamarts dedicated to specific functions, present the results through visualisations and digital dashboards
- Adjust and set up reports, update data management and documentation
- Display detailed functional specification files, participate in user training programs and support them with new tools and reports
- Play an active role as part of the BI ecosystem, propose improvement on business process, contribute to the usability of BI tools by other departments of the company
- Perform other related activities when required.
- Master’s degree in Technology, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics or another related field
- Previous experience as a BI Developer or Data Analyst
- Proven experience with advanced SQL and ETL tools
- Knowledge of JVM languages and/or scripting languages are a good plus
- Analytical mindset, structured and good presentation skills
- Quick-learner, autonomous and results-oriented
- Fluency both written and spoken in English; French is an asset.
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 691 448 012