Are you a Business Controller with a solid team spirit and a can-do attitude looking for a new challenge?
Are you ready to join an international and growing commercial company?
Reporting directly to the VP Finance, you will spearhead controlling and reporting activities for Spanish-speaking markets and also perform tasks at corporate level. As a key member of the financial team, you will have the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally.
If you think this role would be an exciting next step in your career, find out more below and get in touch with us!
- Support the preparation of the monthly management reporting process and actively contribute to continually improve the Company management reporting process
- Carry out monthly analysis and reporting of variances versus budget and prior periods
- Preparation of financial statements of assigned entities (Spanish-speaking jurisdictions)
- Maintain cross-functional reports that involve the aggregation of data from different sources and departments
- Support the annual budgeting process and the production of business plan
- Help design financial planning models
- Actively provide support to business transactions carried out within the Group including but not limited to financial analysis, performance reporting, Tax structuring and cash-flow analysis.
- Support continuous improvement of the Finance department
- Perform any other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience (ideally in Audit)
- Master degree in Ecnomics or any related field
- Solid financial and academic background in audit, financial analysis and financial management
- Strong knowledge in Lux GAAP and IFRS and a good knowledge of Luxembourg regulatory environment
- Excellent understanding of accounting basic principles
- Very good knowledge of MS office, in particular Excel, knowledge of an ERP System would be an asset
- Fluent in English and Spanish. Any other languages will be considered as an asset
- Excellent analytical skills
- Team-player who can also work independently
- Hands-on attitude is a must
- Fast learner, flexible and eager to learn new things
- Enthusiastic, with a can-do attitude
- Available to travel when required
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BL1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1028