Are you fluent in English and French?
Do you have a previous experience as Secretary or Office Manager?
If yes, this offer might be of your interest!
- Organising the office and assisting departments to optimise processes
- Sorting and distributing communications in a timely manner
- Create and update records
- Schedule and plan meetings and appointments
- Monitor level of supplies and handle shortages
- Resolve office-related malfunctions and respond to requests or issues
- Maintain trusting relationships with suppliers, customers and colleagues
- Perform receptionist duties when needed
- Review billing and accounts payable issues in collaboration with Finance Team
- Field inbound sales calls and supply Sales Manager with call back information.
- Maintains customer databases by inputting customer profiles and updates, preparing and distributing monthly reports.
- Assist front office staff in maintaining the office premises clean and neat.
- Assist front office in preparing, scheduling and organising meetings, events and appointments. Performs back office activities within sales and execution departments;
- At least 5 years of experience as Secretary or an Office Manager
- PC literacy: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Ability to be multitask
- Details orientation and strong communication skills
- Fluency in English and French. Romanian is an asset
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+ 352 661 448 080