Great opportunity to join a renowned international bank.
Our client is a major and internationally well-established banking institution. The existing office in Luxembourg has already a variety of activities and the newly to be established additional corporate banking branch will focus on cash management, debt and trade financial services.
- Act as the accountable compliance officer for corporate banking activities in Luxembourg with responsibility for regulatory and advisory compliance, as well as financial crime
- Provide compliance assistance for the setting up of the Luxembourg branch, including coordination with relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Responsible for the compliance and financial crime frameworks of the Luxembourg branch, including drafting of policies, standards and procedures
- Participate in promoting a strong compliance culture through robust check and challenge processes and compliance advice to the business, including training
- Monitor regulatory developments and advise the business accordingly
- Prepare and maintain all risk-based compliance systems which follow laws, rules and regulations
- Provide cross-boarder corporate banking colleagues with advice and assist the Head of Compliance on ad-hoc basis
- University degree Law or Finance
- A minimum of 4-8 years of compliance experience, preferably in corporate banking compliance
- Strong understanding of European financial regulation
- A good understanding of Luxembourg financial laws, in particular internal governance requirements, AML/CFT rules, bank secrecy requirements and data protection obligations
- Fluent in English
- Proactive, solutions orientated, reliable and accountable, strong team player
- Excellent communication skills and ability to be clear and concise both orally and in writing
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1022