Our client, an international and dynamic PE/RE company, is looking for an Enterprise Architect to lead the Applications Delivery Operations from their Luxembourg office.
If you are a hands-on IT professional, experienced in Enterprise Architecture, Systems Integrations & Data Management in the Financial Services environment, this opportunity will interest you.
You will be part of a highly collaborative team in a start-up kind of environment, building a new IT strategy while driving Digital Transformation through ambitious projects agenda.
You will have the opportunity to stretch your knowledge, put in practice innovative solutions and pave a growing career path.
* Please be advised that applications without a valid work permit for the EU will not be considered for this opportunity*
- Responsible for creating solutions that strategically solve business needs and are aligned to architectural design principles
- Have ownership of all corporate applications lifecycle, overseeing its conception, design, providers selection, deployment, maintenance and improvements
- Drive innovative business solutions that satisfy stakeholder’s needs, are consistent with architectural guidelines, and conform to architectural principles and security standards
- Manage delivery and SLAs by guiding incident resolution, problem management, maintenance, and enhancement tickets raised by the end users for assigned applications
- Work closely with the IT Manager in identifying, evaluating, selecting, and implementing specific information technologies that support the business plans and IT strategies
- Manage and provide support to external testing and development teams
- Provide the necessary documentation, troubleshooting, support, and maintenance of applications
- Manage the release and change processes for applications
- Understand and document complex business processes, information flows and business architecture
- Participate actively in the Digital Transformation Program by developing automation projects around the business
- Build a culture of data, by introducing dashboards and reporting to attend business needs and support strategic decision-making
- 7-15 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture, Software Development and Business Analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent
- Expertise in Data Integration & Management
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft environment, specially Sharepoint
- Previous exposure to design, implementation, and deployment of user-centric software
- Ability to manage multiple IT projects, providers and budget
- Proactive, solution-oriented, creative, excellent team-player with ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills in English, fluent French is a plus
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Bianca Lopes as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity.
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 10 28