Are you fluent in English?
Do you like multitasking position?
If yes, then this offer might be interesting for you!
- Maintain contact lists
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Develop and maintain a filing system
- Order office supplies
- Generate reports
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment
- Greet and assist visitors to the office
- Organising company events or conferences
- Ordering stationery and furniture
- Supervising and monitoring the work of administrative staff
- Managing office budgets
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers and office lease
- Address employees queries regarding office management issues (e.g. stationery, Hardware and travel arrangements)
- Liaise with facility management vendors, including cleaning, catering and security
- 1-3 years’ experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Excellent in English spoken and written
- Be able to work autonomously and take initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organisational skills
- Eye for detail
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Benjamin Bodson as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-BB1
We’ll help you go further
+352 26 19 28 1034