Do you wish to be more involved in the activities of a company and work on the “client side”? Are you willing to make a difference and join a strong player in real estate investments?
The Accounting and Finance Departments play a significant role in management by providing the financial data used by all managers in their daily decision making, ensuring financially sound and thriving investments.
If you have an affinity for analysis and a strong desire to participate in financial recommendations, this is a tremendous opportunity for you to develop as an individual, explore the world, and advance yourself intellectually and professionally in a multicultural environment.
- Directs and manages the general accounting for multiple European property and holding entities
- Direct and review US GAAP/Local GAAP/Lux GAAP conversions
- Manage relationships with and deliverables from third party property managers and accounting firms
- Oversee statutory reporting filings and preparation of property financial statements
- Coordination of annual audits, quarterly reviews and agreed upon procedures with outside service providers
- Budget to actual and other variance analysis
- Recommends and develops policies, procedures, reports and systems to meet company objectives
- Identify, research and recommend resolutions to accounting issues
- Prepare periodic loan compliance packages and communicate with lenders
- Adhoc requests and special projects, as needed
- Qualified Accountant with 4-8 years’ experience, Real Estate and distressed debt experience preferred
- Degree in Accounting or Finance; strong Lux GAAP experience (SIF, Holding companies, Soparfies, Securitization)
- Experience with impairment analysis
- Experience with TPECs, PPLs, ABC shares
- US GAAP experience is a plus
- IFRS experience is a plus
- Strong experience with consolidations, multi-currencies and European jurisdictions
- Initial supervisory experience
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple project simultaneously
- Enthusiastic, hands-on and proactive with the ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong English writing and communication skills; French language is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Excel required, Yardi experience is a plus
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1022