My client, growing PE/RE investor is looking for an Accountant to join their finance team.
As an Accountant you will be responsible for providing accounting support to the Finance team members with the objective of ensuring accurate and timely accounting of investments and related books and records.
If you are looking for a supportive, friendly environment with plenty of learning opportunities this could be the perfect job for you.
- Day to day accounting for various companies for investment, incoming/outgoing invoices, cash entries, month/quarter end accruals, deferred charges, intercompany transactions, interests, forex, etc. under LUX GAAP
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly management reports and interim accounts including variations
- Prepare and maintain all supporting files
- Perform Intercompany and bank reconciliations
- Taking a lead to maintain the evidential support and documentation requirements of the Company
- Assist in the year-end process and booking of all year-end transactions (impairments, IFRS adjustments, etc.)
- Assist in the preparation of Annual Accounts under LUX GAAP and IFRS, disclosures and related support for the company’s external reporting obligations
- Assist in the preparation of regulatory/statistical reporting (e.g. BCL reporting)
- Assist in maintaining and continuously improving the accounting procedures for the activities of all companies
- Assist in the implementation of the company’s policy and processes for effective management of operations
- Coordinate and work with other departments of the Company for the overall efficiency of the Finance function
- Liaise with internal and external auditors
- Support for the preparation of VAT and CIT declarations
- Working on ad-hoc projects such as financial analysis or reporting and assist with the design and maintenance of local accounting system
- Working on any other ad-hoc projects and Finance related tasks as required
- University degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics
- Previous work experience in a similar position, Luxembourg experience is a big benefit
- Good knowledge of accounting and bookkeeping procedures under LUX GAAP and basic understanding of IFRS
- Advanced MS Excel skills (creating spreadsheets and using financial functions)
- Familiarity with accounting software, experience with Bob would be considered as an asset
- Organizational and time-management skills
- Strong communication skills, Fluent in English
- Attention to detail, with an ability to spot numerical errors
- Proactive team player with the ability to work independently to tight deadlines and complete a set of tasks while managing multiple priorities
To include yourself within this recruitment process; to find out more information about this role; or to discuss other career opportunities we have available, please contact Renata Ubaviciute as soon as possible - CONFIDENTIALITY ASSURED - Please note that by applying your cv is sent directly, and only, to the consultant in charge of this opportunity. #LI-RU1
We’ll help you go further.
+352 26 19 28 1001