Our client, a leading provider of housing on a national scale, is looking for further support in the form of three Projects Manager's - New Build Housing to join their team based in the West Yorkshire on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of this role is to manage the development programme for the Yorkshire region, making sure new schemes are brought in on time and on budget, managing schemes from planning through to final defects stage.
- Working with the Head of Delivery to Project Manage all new build schemes across the North East
- To successfully project manage identified projects ensuring project aims and objectives are fully met
- To manage and direct external contractors with rigour in order to ensure delivery of the highest possible quality of product
- Liaise and report back on progress regularly to internal and external contractors
- Ensure that every project complies with standard and the associated funding body (project sponsors), policies, standards and procedures.
- To become familiar with and operate all new initiatives introduced as necessary by the funding bodies
- To select for approval appropriate Contractors for each Building Project ensuring their suitability for the work involved
- Process all relevant certificates and invoices for approval
- Commercial awareness of schemes and viability
- Strong house building background, with technical and commercial knowledge
- Degree level of equivalent qualification
- Qualified or working towards a recognised Project Management Qualification (such as APM, RICS)
- Background in project management at a senior level with record of delivering in the past
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Well organised with evidence of putting robust project management procedures into place.
- Track record of successfully delivering multi residential development projects
- Building strong relationships with stakeholders including internal, external contractors, HCA and Local Government
Package and Benefits
- Salary - Negotiable by experience between £35,000 and £45,000
- Car allowance
- 26 days plus statutory (increases one day a year up to 30)
- Flexible working
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/candidate-privacy