We are pleased to be partnering a leading organisation based in Crawley to resource a newly created Finance Analyst role.
This role will manage and process the data for forecasting, reporting and budgeting process.
Challenge and support assumptions in modelling data and work with more senior members of the team to challenge stakeholders inside and outside of the finance function to drive financial performance.
- Manage the budget and actuals, working with the project managers and project accountants to ensure timely and accurate information
- Lead the forecasting of the Operational Expenditure, working with cost-centre managers to understand variances and accurately predict future spend
- Assist with detailed project P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow analysis to understand actual and forecast submissions by project along with key drivers.
- Provide variance analysis for movements, develop industry knowledge and detailed understanding of the business fundamentals to become a key contributor to understanding business performance
- Develop and maintain regular KPIs, benchmarking and metrics to produce management information for the Finance Business Partner and Senior Managers
- Model new bid proposals to ensure that the P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow impact of upcoming contracts is known and understood. Ensure that financial analysis is robust to facilitate informed business decision making and build a reasonable and granular forecast.
- Track business performance of key initiatives. Develop working capital management metrics to ensure that project dependencies are understood and reported.
- Understanding and document the risk profile within the project portfolio to enable scenario analysis and ensure that correct governance is maintained.
- ACCA/CIMA Finalist/Qualified or similar.
- Must have had exposure to a similar role
- Exposure to SAP an advantage.
Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://www.badenochandclark.com/en-gb/candidate-privacy