Job | In House Construction Lawyer | Badenoch + Clark
Posted 22 June 2020
City Of London
To be disclosed
Contract Type

A fast-growing specialist engineering construction group which has been involved in a number of exciting projects in Central London is looking to appoint an experienced non contentious construction lawyer.

The business is looking to appoint a sole Legal Counsel for the Group who will work closely with the board and wider business. As the sole Lawyer within the business you will be involved in an excellent mix of non-contentious construction matters relating to projects whilst liaising with the projects team to ensure they manage risk balance from a legal perspective.

To be considered for this role you will be a qualified non construction Lawyer with training either in the UK or another prominent Common Law jurisdiction. As a guide, you will have gained 5 years + PQE dealing with contractual matters relating to construction law, either in house or private practice.

The business has plans to grow significantly over the next 12 months and therefore are looking for an ambitious Lawyer who is keen to progress, grow and develop a role within an expanding business.

Badenoch + Clark acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Badenoch + Clark UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.

By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Badenoch + Clark. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:

Added to favouritesView your favourites now
chair on dark background

Start A Conversation

What would you like to speak about?

What would you like to speak about?

Finding my next role

Find your nearest office to speak to an advisor about taking your career to the next level

Finding Candidates

Our experts are ready to help your business

Anything else

If you're looking for leading talent our experts are ready to help you