For our client, an international bank in the heart of Zurich, we are looking for a Tax Specialist. For this role our client is looking for someone who can act as subject matter expert for tax related tasks within the bank with key focus on QI, FATCA. Fluent German and English are a must.
Responsibilities and Challenges
- Implementation of tax regulations QI, FATCA including data preparation and reporting to relevant authorities
- Direct/indirect taxes Switzerland including VAT
- Withholding Taxes and Swiss stamp duty
- Preparation of statements and payments to the authorities
- Management and preparation of tax statements for Swiss private individuals upon client request
- Support in tax compliance related matters for existing and new clients
- Act as main point of contact with the Federal and Cantonal Tax Authorities
- Bachelor’s degree in economics, finance or tax law or equivalent education
- Min. 5 years of relevant work experience either in a tax department within a Swiss Bank or Tax Advisory
- As a person you come across as structured and driven towards working with others and are comfortable working with a wide variety of tasks and responsibilities
- You enjoy working in a role which combines operational tasks as well as ad hoc projects and analysis.
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to work well in a demanding, dynamic environment while being able to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Fluent in English and German
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch