On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit Executive Director (m/f) to start as soon as possible or upon agreement.
Our client is a modern art institution which belongs to a Foundation. Activities of this institution and foundation are focused on and contributes to the recognition and greater visibility of conceptual art and female artists. Also, it is a site of contemplation, research and artistic intervention and aims to become a place where exhibitions and other programs explore new artistic horizons.
Executive Director (m/f) will report to directly to the Foundation Founder and to the Foundation Board of Directors.
Work location: Susch, Graubünden, Switzerland
Home office possibilities: max. 1 day per week
· Knowledge of Property Management, Procurement Management and Contract Management
· Experienced with Office and Data Management, Archiving, Cost Management (financial planning, accounting, tax, etc) and Inventory Management
· Experienced in Payroll Accounting and Employment Contracts
· Excellent communication skill and reporting skills
· Able to effectively communicate to board-level groups
· Fluent in German and fluent in English
· Able to work collaboratively with multi-disciplinary teams
· Strong stakeholders’ management skills
· Responsible for managing procurement processes (all internal and external contracts and agreements)
· Management of Foundation assets and inventories including art collection, heritage buildings and other assets under supervision of the Foundation
· Responsible for people / HR management including employment contracts, holiday monitoring, assistance in HR administrative matters
· Financial Planning, Budgeting, Financial Monitoring and Financial Control of the Foundation
· Oversight and daily supervision over Accounting, Payroll, Tax and Payment Processes
· Ensuring compliant financial audits and regulatory reviews (legal, tax and similar)
· In charge of Facilities Management, Archiving and Inventory Management
· Responsible for preparation of Annual Financial Reports and Activity Reports for the Board and for the Foundation Regulators
Are you looking for a new challenge? Do not hesitate and APPLY NOW! Please submit your application in one pdf file (CV+work certificates+education diplomas).