For one of our customers based in the French Switzerland region and part of one of the most important space technological group globally, we are actively looking for an Electronic Engineer.
- Develop DC/DC converters.
- Be a master of FPGA programing according to ECSS standards.
- Support and develop detailed test verification procedures for the multiples phases of produt development .
- Generate new designs from conception, analysis, and manufacturing, through to operational test and deployment, in accordance with customers' specifications.
- Work in cooperation with the engineering team and projects' team.
- Engineering degree in electronics with more than 7 years of experience.
- Good knowledge of electronic space activities in both power converters modules (DC/DC) and FPGA programing (Rad Hard).
- Demonstrated experience with ECSS/MIL standards.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, great autonomy and ability of resuming complex tasks up to the management level.
- Demonstrated experience in working on ESA program.
- Altium Designer is a plus.
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch