Our Data PIM Specialist is responsible for making product data, that resides correct,
complete & consistent within the Product Information Management system (currently STEP), available
towards internal stakeholders & external channel partners.
- Define a channel publishing strategy based on input from your key stakeholders. Ensure
efficiency gains & automation are part of your DAT vision. Work with counterparts in
regional marketing, master data as well as global master data on the implementation of
changes to be made.
- Investigate which industry standards are most relevant within the different regions &
markets in EMEA.
- Keep the EMEA PIM STEP up to date with relevant industry standards to ensure
publishing in line with channel partners and other market requirements. This includes
the integration of classification standards (such as, but not limited to ETIM, …) within
the STEP system and the accurate matching of attributes and master data.
- Ensure we can provide master data exports from STEP in different formats (e.g. BMECat)
and work with the different teams and stakeholders on the setup and implementation
of new requirements
- Perform regular completeness checks on the delivered data and reach out to
responsible colleagues and stakeholders with input and follow-up on status.
- Think about master data improvement areas with a focus on publishing and take
initiatives to improve the data as well as the publishing processes. Get back to other
master data owners to make changes required to get to overall improvement.
- Set up a process to ensure smooth and timely ‘translation’ of launch information / NPI
data into formats that can be used by channel partners and other stakeholders to set up
their respective systems.
- Handle regular publishing tasks such as monthly exports from STEP and also specific
channel partner publishing exports, addressing individual channel partner requirements.
Experienced Excel user with eye for detail; work accurately; act pragmatic;
Work independently and take initiative to continuously improve: turn input and ideas
into plans, take ownership of project execution, incl. deadline and milestone
Fast learner & open to eventual new programs (STEP, GoogleMail, Smartsheet,…);
(B2B) Customer Focus;
Fluent in English, all other languages are an asset.
Bachelor degree, general administration;
Being passionate about ‘data’
Experience with handling or mastering large amounts of data is a plus;
Knowledge of a PIM and/or ERP system, preferably STEP and / or SAP is an advantage;
Experience with classification standards such as ETIM is a nice-to-have;
Brady is an inspiring place to work at. You will be part of a team of professionals, all driven by a desire to
innovate and to always improve. Brady offers a challenging environment encouraging out of the box
thinking. As such, next to developing new concepts, there is room to re-invent the daily business fitting
the varying team competences. Join us and let’s build, develop and change the future!