The role is based in Nivelles working alongside a field sales executive who is the lead for the defined territory. Reports directly to the EMEA Sales Manager.
The Role has both New Business and Account Management Responsibilities.
· Achieve and exceed monthly sales & revenue targets
· High daily activity based around set KPI’s (calls, activities, opportunities, quotes, orders, booked meetings)
· New Business prospecting and sales via proactive ‘Hot and Cold calling’
· Prompt contact with incoming leads, quoting over the phone
· Booking meetings for the Field Sales Executive
· Quoting / follow ups for the Field Sales Executive where required
· Daily Account Management – retention and growth
· Calling existing customers for repeat orders, upsell and cross selling
· Maintain consistent standards of customer contact
· Dealing with Customer concerns.
· Completion of all required CRM processes and activities not limited to opportunities, quotes, activities and tickets -
· Stay up to date with competition in the market
· Maintain product knowledge and seek improvements
· Sell product(s) in line with profit margin and pricing directives
· Some business travel may be required where necessary (minimal)
· Supporting other team members where required
· A focus on completing the tasks in hand