Our client is a young and dynamic Belgian chain in pharmacy and para-pharmacy. They try to offer the broadest selection of healthcare products at the lowest prices. This innovative concept guarantees their customers a personalised advice by experts and a wide range of healthcare products, natural medicines, dermo cosmetics, specialised nutrition and baby care products. The group is growing fast, follows an omnichannel strategy and has strong ambitions to grow even further in Europe.
To ensure the continuous growth of the Group, they are looking for a Functional Analyst / Project Manager (M/F) to strengthen the team at the headquarters in Nivelles.
- You report directly to the CIO of the Group.
- You will take on projects in multiple domains of a retail organisation such as purchase, logistics, order management, product information, price and promotion management, in-store, e-commerce, etc.
- Projects vary in size between small assignments of a couple of days to larger projects of several months. Potentially you will be involved in multiple projects at the same time.
- In your role of Functional Analyst, you act as a key link between the end-users and our IT subcontractors. You are responsible to analyse, define and elaborate the solutions that can support our business entities.
- In your role of Project Manager, you are responsible for setting up the project plan and budget, follow up of the plan and budget. You coordinate with multiple teams to get the project done. You work close with management to ensure that the project remain within the agreed scope and timing.
- You are involved in projects starting from the inventory of as is, requirements and processes, elaborating to be requirements and processes until the testing of them.
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree, or equivalent by experience.
- You have experience or have a good affinity with technology.
- You have an analytical mindset.
- Experience within several domains of a retail organisation is a plus.
- You are fluently bilingual (French/Dutch) and have a good knowledge of English.
- You are assertive and have good oral and written skills.
- You work conscientiously, proactive, like to take initiatives and can work independent.
- Knowledge of techniques in the support analysis such as sequence diagrams, use cases, data modelling, …
- You can work independently and show initiative to deal with unexpected events.
- You want to contribute to the maturity of the discipline of functional analysis and project management.
- Full time contract (permanent) and a competitive salary in relation with your past experiences and responsibilities.
- Result driven management with a lot of room for personal initiative.