This international, well-known company, active in the insurance market is actively looking for a addition to their team in Brussels. Do you want to give your career a boost? Don’t hesitate to apply and let me know your added value!
To support the work of the accounting function across statutory reporting, business planning and finance operations, ensure timely and accurate posting to the General Ledger and production of accounting returns.
- To undertake key parts of the month end close process, to produce accounts under Belgium GAAP, Solvency II and IFRS bases as appropriate, ensuring compliance with appropriate regulations
- To undertake elements of the quarterly and annual Solvency II reporting processes
- To review and post investment accounting as required
- To support the Business Accounting Manager in the budget and forecast processes as required, including the production of accounting and cashflow projections
- To produce Management Information reports
- To manage and undertake financial operations processes across invoices, expenses and payroll.
- Manage, and prepare where appropriate, the department documentation ensuring that processes are in line with current regulations, and manage and/or implement the change control process
- Provide assistance to both internal and external auditors as and when required ensuring that audit points are implemented and embedded in a timely manner
- Maintain the integrity of standing data and the chart of accounts within the Finance systems and review user access of these systems
- Assist in maintaining an effective control environment, review the conformity and compliance of internal controls and advise on improvements
- Experience with BE GAAP and IFRS
- Solvency II knowledge
- Master or bachelor degree in accountancy/business administration
- Affinity with internal control and compliance
You will be part of an international organization with a focus on growth and personal development. In this role you will have the possibility to have an impact on the business, you will collaborate closely with the accounting manager.
You can count on a competitive salary package with extra-legal advantages depending on your experience.