You have the dedication and market knowledge to create and
apply an effective plan / strategy in order to provide the highest level of
information and service to the Architectural community in Belgium!
To drive sustainable growth through building strong
relationships with clients and architects in Belgium.
This job is a constant challenge and requires a number of
skills: good business sense and hunting attitude, marketing skills, strategy
development and implementation, …
Hiring a successful Commercial Project Manager, as the driving
force behind generating new business and potential leads and contacts, is a
priority for my client Serge Ferrari.
Serge Ferrari, a global and famous company, designs,
manufactures and distributes innovative, flexible composite materials renowned
for their light weight, durability and recyclability.
My client proposes solutions for many different
As well as being the industry reference for solar
protection, the company is also known in the fields of tensile architecture, façade and acoustic solutions.
Serge Ferrari supplies high performance products for modular
structures, protection, environment and visual
communication. This company is also known worldwide for
its expertise in yachting and furniture.
They are active in 80 countries and employ over 800 people
You will enter a high-end environment with a strong focus on
quality, long term commitment and a service minded approach. In this role you
will be responsible for the business line ‘Architecture & Buildings in
- Tensile Architecture
- Façade coverings
- Acoustic Solutions
- Solar Protection
The purpose of this role is to:
- Expand and refine the current plan / strategy
- Promote existing products and solutions to your stakeholders
(clients, architects, real estate companies, contractors,…) in Belgium.
- Provide high level of commercial and technical support to
the organization and your markets (architectural & buildings). You build these
lasting relationships by gathering and giving detailed information during presentations,
workshops, demos, business cases, visits,…
- Take an active part in defining the future development of
products, guidelines and solutions in general.
- Perform business development: Identify your stakeholders (designers,
architects, manufacturers, etc.) and define their potential.
- Gain knowledge about the competition, their products and
services. Knowing what business competitors are working on is helpful to keep
the own business strong. Noticing when there is a new market sector or specific
new client needs and respond adequately to it.
- More than 5 years of experience in the Architectural field
(experience in TEXTILE would be a plus!)
- Strong technical- and commercial background and good
knowledge of the market
- Previous experience in project support, sales or marketing
- Familiar with Pull-Push Business Model
- Fluent spoken and written Dutch, English and French
- Independent, self-motivated
- Customer orientated
- Creative thinker and helicopter view
- Problem solving & Result oriented
- Focusing on possibilities and solutions
- Eager to acquire new knowledge and accepting challenges
To reward you for your hard work you will receive these
- Competitive salary & bonuses - you’ll be fairly rewarded
for your hard work and contribution;
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your
role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you
need to help you achieve your career goals;
- Experience in a growing and diverse business - be part of
something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Serge Ferrari now
and in the years to come.
- Ongoing training and support
To apply, please send your full & up to date CV to