My client, one of Belgium’s most successful software companies, is providing information management solutions to healthcare facilities and laboratories across Europe. They are present in 35 countries and have over 3000 customers. They design and develop high-end software solutions with a team of +/- 100 developers in Ghent. We are looking for a Principal Software Architect to take the architectural lead and to implement best practices in software development.
In this job you will take the lead in the development of their 4 different product lines. During the past years my client has acquired multiple software companies in Europe. This means that the different products are developed in a broad range of languages.
It is your job to make the solutions future proof. It is key that the customers could keep on using this advanced information management systems with all its benefits in a rapid changing environment. You make sure that the product respects the customers workflows and remains highly adjustable
For each of the 4 products there is a software architect. You will take a coaching role towards them. In this role you work closely together with the director software development.
You are responsible for more complex tasks such as security, scalability, performance, secure coding and cloud migration.
· You have a proven record of Software Architecture skills
· You have an engineering mindset & are interested in finding the optimal solution
· You have a commercial mindset
· You have knowledge of muliple software languages fe. Java or .net or python or….
· You are fluent in English and Dutch
· Stable company with strong international presence
· Permanent contract at popular employer, very low retention
· Homework possible and flexible hours
· Competitive salary and broad benefits pack. Car, Ecocheques, Meal vouchers, Hospitalization Insurance, Pensions plan, individual bonus scheme, laptop, phone, representation allowance