To position Krauthammer in Belgium for further growth, the successful
‘Sales & Training Consultant’ that I’m looking for needs to be a highly commercial
professional, capable of quickly assessing his/hers customer’s training needs and
translating these into tailor-made courses.
Founded in 1971 in Switzerland, my international client Krauthammer
has evolved from a sales training focused company to a network organization
with global reach.
They serve clients with a wide portfolio of human capital
development solutions such as tailor-made sales excellence projects, combining
sales analytics, consulting, coaching, intervention design &
Krauthammer’s management training programmes and leadership
development courses are worldwide recognised and awarded as efficient and high
They train more than 15,000 participants across the world in
more than a dozen languages every year.
Your role, as Sales and Training Consultant, is to bring out
the best in your clients and participants. You engage prospects and clients to
help them with their business challenges by designing, selling and delivering tailor-made
trainings and courses. (Sales Excellence & Leadership Management)
You are personally committed to improve performance of
organizations and teams, and to help personal development of your participants.
You are responsible for the acquisition of new clients in
different industry sectors by translating the specific missions of
organisations into high level of consultancy, training and coaching solutions
as well as for the entire sales process from the first contact to contract
negotiation and closing. In addition you are expected to work on the
development and expansion of long-term client relationships, carrying out
training, coaching, leading workshops and project coordination for your training/change
- Identify and generate sales opportunities and leads.
- Plan, organize and lead meetings with prospects and clients.
- Account management to build long-term relationships with
- Account management to initiate up & cross-selling of new projects
- Write successful proposals with customized program as solution
answering prospects or client’s challenges.
- Deliver customized programs including pilot groups and
- Gather data, do interviews, and draw conclusions from
research and analysis. Analyze both quantitatively and qualitatively on an
operational and tactical level.
- Recognize trends and opportunities to develop new modules in
Krauthammer product portfolio.
- Share your specialized experience at Krauthammer Academy
and/or become an internal trainer.
- 5-10-year experience in commercial roles, in consulting or
in training industry.
- Hands on experienced Sales & Business Development
- Strong track record in account management and project management.
- Strong business acumen as combination of analytical skills,
quickness in understanding, challenging a business situation towards a favorable
- Ability to convince mid-level and senior business leaders,
up to C-level executives.
- Stress resistant, ability to manage sales, accounts, and
- International experience and openness.
- Active and well-maintained professional network.
- You're fluent in Dutch – French – English.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Permanent employment contract.
- A great challenge in an international environment with
attractive salary package in proportion to your knowledge, results and
- Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your
role - progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you
need to help you achieve your career goals.
Manager – Recruitment Specialist