Our client is a Belgian Insurance Broker(Top 5)with 6 offices and 300 fte.
For the office in Brussels we are looking for a COO to lead the Branch.
AS COO, you will be responsible for service delivery at all levels. You will be charged with creating and implementing a permanent growth strategy, which remains realistic yet ambitious based on market indicators.
· Directs, manages and directly controls the team of 35 persons.(Brokers/Claims/Administration/Commercials)
· Participate in the development of the company's activities: the product line and the client portfolio
· High availability for customers and employees
· Closely participates in the sustainability, growth and profitability of the company.
· Collaborate with the with the executive committee
As a Member Of The Executive Comittee, You Will
· Communicate these strategies, roadmaps and releases in an easy-to-understand manner
· Provide the organisation (including the board) with updates on progress, improvements and future developments
· Define the KPI's that should drive our operational excellence and customer intimacy strategies in close cooperation with the other executives
· Ensure the accurate implementation of service delivery strategies to key customers
· 10 years at least in the Insurance Business.
· 5 years experience as a director/teamleader/managerial position
· Entrepreneurial mindset
· Capacity to develop a strategic thinking , analysis & appreciation at 360°
· Talks fluently French and Dutch
· An attractive salary package, which varies with your experience
· The opportunity of being part of a company with an ambitious growth plan.
· Working with experts in the Insurance Business.
· The possibility to get a C-level