Finden Sie nahezu täglich qualitative Stellenangebote aus verschiedene Berufsgruppen und Branchen.
My client is an international and innovative company with a long tradition from America, which manufactures acoustic products and solutions for noise management. These are used in many areas of the automotive industry. The company currently offers its customer-focused service and outstanding technology in over 30 countries.
As (Key) Account Manager (m/f/d) your are responsible for providing leadership to the sales and account management processes for the assigned account(s): Focus primarily to designated customer(s) as needed especially for our new technologies.
In addition you will help strongly the internal Project Manager on the technical developments.
Moreover you will balance customer relationship management effort involving sales/account management skills, product knowledge/problem-solving/solution skills, and management of resources assigned to the accounts.
1. Develops business plan for account to meet or exceed sales, marketing and customer satisfaction objectives by following the overall company business plan and strategy
2. Directs tactical implementation of business plan to meet objectives
3. Understand customer business and service requirements in order to develop "tailored" solutions.
4. Introduce client to new products that match business needs.
5. Interfaces and directs sales, product and operations strategies; ensures customer expectations are exceeded; develops business plan that fits continually changing customer needs
6. Manages interface between the customer account and internal for effective implementation of the business plan.
7. Prepares the annual and 5 years sales budgets.
8. Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with all customers.
9. Interfaces with key customer executives in a professional, mutually beneficial partnership
10. Seeks out and targets new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
11. Surveys the competition, the market, the products, the threats and the opportunities.
12. Responsibility for Accounts Receivables. Monitors A/R aging on a proactive basis.
13. Detects the problems and solves them.
14. Contributes to the good reputation of the company in assuring a good service to the customers.
Click "Apply directly" now!
Badenoch + Clark brings specialists and managers together with leading companies. As a subsidiary of DIS AG, we belong to the Adecco Group, the world's leading personnel service provider. Specializing in the areas of finance & accounting, banking and financial services, sales & marketing and IT, we offer our customers the strength of an international organization with around 40 years of experience and attention to detail, adapted to the German job market. Customers and applicants receive a comprehensive and refreshing service from our experienced and competent consultants, which goes far beyond the mere filling of open positions.
Herr Daniel Lopez RuizDaniel.LopezRuiz@badenochandclark.de
Badenoch + Clark
Phone +49 711/22249122216104
Gesundheit und Sicherheit haben für uns bei allen Tätigkeiten höchste Priorität - in der aktuellen Situation umso mehr. Wir und unsere Kunden beraten uns kontinuierlich mit Medizin- und Gesundheitsexperten und treffen in unseren Gebäuden und Geschäftsräumen alle empfohlenen Vorsichtsmaßnahmen, um die Gesunderhaltung unserer Mitarbeiter/innen und aller anderen Menschen zu gewährleisten.
Worüber möchten Sie sprechen?
Worüber möchten Sie sprechen?