Your Responsibilities and Challenge
- Preparation, analysis and interpretation of end-to-end supply chain data
- Support in creating demand planning and order fulfillment
- Define and execute strategies to improve and optimize key business metrics impacting customer service and inventory
- Excellent alignment with local and international regulations as well as procedures in the supply chain field
- Close cooperation across departments in order to maintain data quality and integrity of a portfolio of products
- University degree in Supply Chain, Procurement, Business Administration or Engineering
- Around 5 years of work experience in demand and planning field (ideally in medtech production environment) or supply chain operations
- Excellent skills in SAP ERP. Experience in other ERP systems is nice to have
- Experienced in the procurement and supply chain analytical role
- General knowledge of business operations, objectives, process and information flows
- Fluent in English and German. Any other language is an asset
- Strong attention to details and analytical mindset
- Dynamic, self-driven, committed and strong communicator
Are you looking for a new challenge? Would you like to work in an interdisciplinary team of highly skilled people? If you are interested in this position, do not hesitate to apply now! We are glad to receive your application!
Please apply directly online by clicking on "Apply Now".
We build careers. We make it our business to connect our candidates with the right opportunities for them. Whether you're searching for a rewarding interim assignment or a long-term move, you'll have the support of one of the leading recruitment organisations in Switzerland. Badenoch + Clark is a subsidiary of The Adecco Group specialising in the placement of senior specialist, management and executive-level roles.
Learn more about us on badenochandclark.ch